Welcome to Sunday Morning Online
Welcome! We have just gotten through the Passover season and are moving toward Pentecost. Today we will be reviewing How to Win the Battle for Your Mind and take a look at 2 Thessalonians 1-2. We might even breakout into smaller groups for a Discovery Bible Study.
Check out the announcements below and if we missed anything please update us on the Prayer, Needs and Updates form at the bottom of this page. Thanks.
Safer @ Home has been extended until May 26th.
- Sunday Morning @ 10:00 AM.
- Sunday Night Prayer @ 5:00 PM.
- Thursday Night @ 7:00 PM.
There is an Offering button in the giving section below as well as on the Home Page upper left corner.
You can also mail your gifts to LSF – PO Box 103 – Warrens, WI 54666
- Stanley called me yesterday. Here are a few thing he relayed
- Shops open only 7-9 AM
- They are on lock down. Usually streets are full (see below).
- Trying to help with the needs of those around him, like rice, vegetables, oil, kerosene, stanilizer and hand washings, soap etc…
Empty Streets, India
- They remain on lock down until April 30th.
- Asks for continuing prayer and the death toll increases.
- In light of the needs that are cropping up around the world because of COVID-19, what should we do?
- Feel free to use the Prayer, Need and Update form at the bottom of the page to send your comments or suggestions. Thanks.
You can attend this forum for free! Held on 4/29-30.
This song (Rattle!) just came out Wednesday. We live in unprecedented times. We see Elevation Worship gathering as they can. Separated across the auditorium, by current recommendations, so they can remind us that God is the giver of life. Nothing is impossible for Him. We are going through a season, but God is going to breathe new life into us.
Is He Worthy?
God’s promise of sowing and reaping is real.
Luke 6:38 (CSB)
38 Give, and it will be given to you; a good measure—pressed down, shaken together, and running over—will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.”
How to Win The Battle For Your Mind
For a limited time you can enroll in this course for free. Just click on the link below to get started.
Matthew 5:24 (CSB)
24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled with your brother or sister, and then come and offer your gift.
Matthew 5:21–26 (CSB)
MURDER BEGINS IN THE HEART
21 “You have heard that it was said to our ancestors, Do not murder,, and whoever murders will be subject to judgment. 22 But I tell you, everyone who is angry with his brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Whoever insults his brother or sister, will be subject to the court. Whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be subject to hellfire., 23 So if you are offering your gift on the altar, and there you remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled with your brother or sister, and then come and offer your gift. 25 Reach a settlement quickly with your adversary while you’re on the way with him to the court, or your adversary will hand you over to the judge, and the judge to the officer, and you will be thrown into prison. 26 Truly I tell you, you will never get out of there until you have paid the last penny.
Read and Journal – 2 Thessalonians 1-2
Pick 1-3 sections of scripture that get your attention. In other words, what do you notice as you read the text, i.e. certain words, phrases, images, persons, the storyline?
Uncover what God is telling you through His word.
- Read each of the sections you chose 2-3 times (maybe in different versions).
- What is the passage about?
- What do you learn about God? What has He done?
- What do you learn about people? Yourself?
- How are you going to obey this passage (“I will…”)?
- Who is a Person of Peace (POP) God is putting on your heart to share this with?
- What do you need from God to move forward with what you have learned (i.e. repentance, boldness, forgiveness, provision, guidance, etc.)? Ask in prayer…
Please fill out the form below with your prayer requests so we can pray about them during our meeting together. Also, any updates you might have for answered prayer or announcements can go here. Thanks.
Use the Prayer Watch link above to access our prayer list. Contact me for password.