You will be placed in the waiting room initially, please be patient.
Phone: (312) 626 6799
Meeting ID: 824 3854 1089
How did you B.L.E.S.S. others this week?
- Daily Bible Reading – Plan
- Thursday 6 PM – Purple Book
- Friday 6 PM – Unity in the Spirit 3
- Sunday 5 PM – Prayer
(10) “Bring the full tenth into the storehouse so that there may be food in my house. Test me in this way,” says the LORD of Armies. “See if I will not open the floodgates of heaven and pour out a blessing for you without measure. (11) “I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not ruin the produce of your land and your vine in your field will not fail to produce fruit,” says the LORD of Armies.
– Malachi 3:10-11 CSB
2 Kings 4:1-7
This River of God’s manifested power will not flow into a spiritual void. It won’t reach those who are too busy with their own concerns to receive it — those who limit God by their own unbelief. This River of God will flow over those who — like the widow woman in Elisha’s time — are prepared to receive it!
Now there cried a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets unto Elisha, saying, Thy servant my husband is dead; and thou knowest that thy servant did fear the Lord: and the creditor is come to take unto him my two sons to be bondmen. And Elisha said unto her, What shall I do for thee? Tell me, what hast thou in the house? And she said, Thine handmaid hath not any thing in the house, save a pot of oil. Then he said, Go, borrow thee vessels abroad of all thy neighbours, even empty vessels; borrow not a few. And when thou art come in, thou shalt shut the door upon thee and upon thy sons, and shalt pour out into all those vessels … (2 Kings 4:1-4)
This widow woman experienced an unprecedented, supernatural flow of oil because she heard and acted upon the word of the prophet. She caught the vision — she could see the oil multiplying, the flow intensifying, her vessel being filled, her debt being canceled — and she prepared herself to receive the River of God. To prepare ourselves to receive the River of God, we must renew our spiritual focus. Like the widow woman, we must catch the vision of what God is preparing to do.
The Bible states in Proverbs 29:18, “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” All over the world there are born-again believers who are perishing. No — they are not perishing in sin. These believers have accepted salvation through Jesus Christ. They attend church services, they read the Bible, and may even be leaders in their churches.
But they are dying spiritually. Their lives are routine. There is no spiritual excitement. They have no goal or purpose. They have no spiritual vision, no focus.
- If you feel empty spiritually …
- If you long to be used of God, but do not understand your part in His plan …
- If you feel there is something more to Christianity than the routine into which your life has fallen …
Then you need to let God instill in you — or renew in you — spiritual vision.
When I speak of “vision,” I am not talking about natural eyesight or what is visibly seen in a trance-like vision. I am referring to the process where God is raising up spiritually dead men and women with new purpose, meaning, and vitality to fulfill their God-given destiny.
That is what He wants to do for you — right now, today!
Make this declaration:
God is raising me with new purpose, meaning, and vitality to fulfill my destiny.
… Therefore, pray to the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into his harvest.
– Luke 10:2 CSB
- “If you’ve got the mind of Christ, you’re never going to meet anybody that you don’t like!” – Morris Cerullo
- “Most fellowships do not heal their sick and wounded; they kill them”
- God is raising the level of your love walk by His Holy Spirit that sheds the love of God abroad in your heart!
- “A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.” John 13:34-35 KJV
- Whatever happened to the scripture, where God said if somebody wants to defraud you, let them have it? Whatever happened to the scripture where God said don’t take your brother to court? Don’t flaunt your problems that you have with each other before the ungodly. Settle them amongst yourselves. Get together. Pray together. Work it out. Somebody, compromise. Give.
We Need A Renewed Unity In The Church
How will you B.L.E.S.S. others this week?
Bless – Be generous and encourage others in word, action, gift.
Listen – Listen to others with curiosity and be aware of issues of belief and unbelief that come up. What good news of God is applicable.
Eat – Use meal time to check in on people and listen to their story or share yours.
Speak – The good news of God speaks to the issues of life. Share what the Holy Spirit brings to your attention.
Sabbath – This could be termed re-create. Rest and Recreate. Spend time resting and recreating with others.