Matthew 5:3–4 (CSB)3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for the kingdom of heaven is theirs.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
We are in Week 2 of the NT-F260-Reading Plan.
Matthew 5:3-4 covers two significant shifts in our mindset that are needed to enter the kingdom of God.
- We grasp our deep need for a relationship with God.
- Our “Aha” moment when we realize we are the one who is causing our separation from God through sin.
Take a look at the Word Study of Sin for greater understanding.
We are covering Luke 6-10 this week. Buckle up for the ride!
- Lord of the Sabbath
- Choosing of the Twelve
- Faith greater than that found in Israel
- Healings, Miracles, Messiah
- The Kingdom of Heaven
- Calming of the sea
- Disciples sent on a mission
- Feeding of the 5000
- More healings and casting out demons
- The Great Commands