Welcome to Sunday Morning Online
Welcome as our experiment continues. Feel free to comment on how this is working for you. The main thing is that we find a way to continue meeting and worshiping God together through Song, Giving, Scripture, Prayer and Praise.
Check out the announcements below and if we missed anything please update us on the Prayer and Updates form at the bottom of this page. Thanks.
- We will meet up on Grace Bible’s Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/pg/gracebiblewarrens/posts/
- The Online Meetup will start @7:00 PM. –
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 909 889 387
- Sunday Morning @ 10:00 AM.
- Sunday Night Prayer @ 5:00 PM.
- Thursday Night @ 7:00 PM.
- Good Friday Gathering @ 7:00 PM.
There are Offering buttons on the Home Page upper left, and in the giving section of the Sunday Morning Meetup Page.
You can also mail your gifts to LSF – PO Box 103 – Warrens, WI 54666
Song - When God Ran
God promises blessing and protection with obedience in giving.
Malachi 3:10–11 (CSB)
10 Bring the full tenth into the storehouse so that there may be food in my house. Test me in this way,” says the LORD of Armies. “See if I will not open the floodgates of heaven and pour out a blessing for you without measure. 11 I will rebuke the devourer, for you, so that it will not ruin the produce of your land and your vine in your field will not fail to produce fruit,” says the LORD of Armies.
It is Palm Sunday! - John 12:12-36 - Jesus Film Project
I placed this video clip in so we can get a vision of what it might have been like as Jesus entered Jerusalem in the last week of His life…
Matthew 5:22 (CSB)
22 But I tell you, everyone who is angry with his brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Whoever insults his brother or sister, will be subject to the court. Whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be subject to hellfire.
Read and Journal – John 12:44-50
Pick 1-3 sections of scripture that get your attention. In other words, what do you notice as you read the text, i.e. certain words, phrases, images, persons, the storyline?
Uncover what God is telling you through His word.
- Read each of the sections you chose 2-3 times (maybe in different versions).
- What is the passage about?
- What do you learn about God? What has He done?
- What do you learn about people? Yourself?
- How are you going to obey this passage (“I will…”)?
- Who is a Person of Peace (POP) God is putting on your heart to share this with?
- What do you need from God to move forward with what you have learned (i.e. repentance, boldness, forgiveness, provision, guidance, etc.)? Ask in prayer…
Please fill out the form below with your prayer requests so we can pray about them during our meeting together. Also, any updates you might have for answered prayer or announcements can go here. Thanks.
See you there!