Welcome to our experiment Take 2. We will continue with the same structure as last week. Feel free to comment on how this is working for you. The main thing is that we find a way to continue meeting and worshiping God together through Song, Giving, Scripture, and Prayer.
Pastor Ricardo – Philippines
In quarantine, only one person can leave house to get food or medicine.
Pastor Stanley – India
Government not allowing them out of their place.
Paul Stilwell – Minnesota
He is doing Facebook Live in Spanish for the Spanish believers in the Twin City area.
Safer at Home initiative is in place until April 24th. At that time it will be evaluated for next steps.
What does that mean for us?
- We will continue to meet online and check on one another.
- Keep our eyes and ears open to opportunities to do good and share.
Found on our website under… wait for it – Online Meetups.
- Sunday Morning Meetup @ 10:20 AM.
- Thursday Night Meetup @ 7:20 PM.
I’ve setup PayPal for the church which adds capability to give through a PayPal account or with credit/debit cards.
There are Donation buttons on the Home Page upper and lower left, and in the giving section of the Sunday Morning Meetup Page.
You can also mail to LSF – PO Box 103 – Warrens, WI 54666
In a season of such fear, unknowns, loss, disappointments.. I’m so thankful we can sing scripture and feel a shift in the atmosphere of our hearts and over our lives. This is THE BLESSING from God over us. I pray for massive breakthrough and peace over you and your family and your children and their children. He is for you.
God promises blessing and protection with obedience in giving.
Malachi 3:10–11 (CSB)
10 Bring the full tenth into the storehouse so that there may be food in my house. Test me in this way,” says the LORD of Armies. “See if I will not open the floodgates of heaven and pour out a blessing for you without measure. 11 I will rebuke the devourer, for you, so that it will not ruin the produce of your land and your vine in your field will not fail to produce fruit,” says the LORD of Armies.
Matthew 5:21 (CSB) MURDER BEGINS IN THE HEART
21 “You have heard that it was said to our ancestors, Do not murder, and whoever murders will be subject to judgment.
Read and Journal
Galatians 6, Acts 17-18
- What do you notice as the text is read, i.e. certain words, phrases, images, persons, the storyline?
- Uncover what God is telling you through His word?
- Who is God?
- What has He done? (especially in the work of Christ)
- Who am I? (in light of this)
- What am I to do?
- What is the passage about considering what you learned in 1&2? What is important to share?
- Who is a Person of Peace (POP) God is putting on your heart?
- What do you need from God to move forward with what you have learned (i.e. repentance, boldness, forgiveness, provision, guidance, etc.)?
Please fill out the form below with your prayer requests so we can pray about them during our meeting together. Or, if you want, you can type your prayer requests in the chat area during the meeting.
See you there!