- Sunday Morning – 10:00 AM.
- Sunday Night – 5:00 PM.
- Thursday Night Bible Study – Hybrid @ 6:00 PM.
- Feast of Tabernacles – Celebrating God’s provision and protection.
Sukkot – Feast of Tabernacles
Remember what we just came through… It Is Time To Rejoice!
Feast of Trumpets – This feast starts with Rosh HaShanah and ends with Yom Kippur.
We had ten days of repentance. Ten days of prayer and fasting for ourselves and our nation.
We were looking for God to bring:
- Spiritual refreshing and encouragement
- Fresh revelation from “thus saith the Lord”
- New consecration and dedication
- Spiritual preparation to open new doors
- Supernatural strength and power
- Divine visitations and connections
- Spiritual breakthrough
- Holiness and intimacy with God
- Miraculous healing for you
- An outpouring of God’s abundant harvest!
(14) and my people, who bear my name, humble themselves, pray and seek my face, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.
– 2 Chronicles 7:14 CSB
This is God’s promise.
Thanksgiving – It is done. (prophecy)
So now we are rejoicing. We praise God for his grace and mercy. We praise Him because He is bigger than any of our circumstances. We praise Him because He is faithful and true. He keeps His word.
This is the third of the High Holy Days of the season.
FEAST of BOOTHS (or TABERNACLES)
10/3/20 – 10/9/20
A week-long celebration of the fall harvest.
It is a reminder of God’s faithfulness and protection.
Two ceremonies were part of the last day of Sukkot:
(1) Giant golden lampstands were lit in the temple courtyard, and people carrying torches marched around the temple, then set these lights around the walls of the temple, indicating that Messiah would be a light to the Gentiles (Isa. 49:6).
(2) A priest carried water from the pool of Siloam to the temple, symbolizing that when Messiah comes the whole earth will know God “as the waters cover the sea” (Isa. 11:9).
When Jesus attended the Feast of Tabernacles, on the last day of the feast, he said, “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him” (John 7:37–38). The next morning while the torches were still burning, he said, “I am the light of the world” (John 8:12).
Sukkot represents the final harvest when all nations will share in the joy and blessings of God’s kingdom. During that time, all believers will celebrate this feast (Zech. 14:16–19).
If you haven’t started thanking Him, it is TIME!
Yesterday we entered into Sukkot. We have come through reflection and repentance and now we are to enter into rejoicing.
Tithes and Offerings
You can give in several ways:
- There is an Offering button in the giving section below as well as on the Home Page upper left corner.
- You can also mail your gifts to LSF – PO Box 103 – Warrens, WI 54666
Memory Section – Matthew 6:1-4 (CSB)
How to Give
1 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. Otherwise, you have no reward with your Father in heaven. 2 So whenever you give to the poor, don’t sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be applauded by people. Truly I tell you, they have their reward. 3 But when you give to the poor, don’t let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
(38) “Give, and it will be given to you; a good measure – pressed down, shaken together, and running over – will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.”
– Luke 6:38 CSB
Operation Moving Forward
It is time to take what the Lord showed us as we spent time in prayer and fasting. It is time to step out in faith and serve the Body of Christ in Warrens.
Here’s what I want us to do…
- Shift our weekly meeting from Sunday morning to Friday evening.
- Shift our focus to becoming more missional.
- Our mission is to Build Up the Body of Christ.
- This includes those that believe and those about to.
- Friday nights allow believers from other churches to participate.
- This opens Sundays to be missional, applying what we have learned.
- It has the potential to create opportunities for us to work together with the larger Body of Christ in Warrens for Warrens.
- Paul planted churches over cities, not buildings.
Here’s what it will take…
- The commitment of the members to meet on Friday evenings.
- The commitment of the members to become more missional by:
- Attending another local church on Sunday with conversations on Friday’s topic to gain insight.
- Going to another person’s house or inviting them to yours and sharing what we covered to gain insight.
- Through these conversations, we can practice our listening skills and gospel fluency.
- As opportunity arises we can minister to our brothers and sisters.
Here are the milestones…
- Shift Sunday to Friday the first Friday of November. [11/6/2020]
- After Action Review at QBM for Q1 2021. [12/18/2020]
Here’s what we should see…
- We are more missional in our walk.
- We are increasing our ministry with other believers in Warrens.
Jason Patton – Life Builders International
Hear what the Lord is doing in Guatemala and beyond.