You will be placed in the waiting room initially, please be patient.
Phone: (312) 626 6799
Meeting ID: 824 3854 1089
- Sunday Night Prayer – 5:00 PM.
- Thursday Night Bible Study – Hybrid @ 6:00 PM.
- Friday Meetup – 11/6/20 @ 6 PM.
- We continue using the 3 Ws (Wash hands, Wear a mask, and Watch distance 6-ft).
Dear Pastor Darin
Greetings to you, thank you so much for all your prayers and support, this month 3 youths accepted Christ as their personal savior and baptized, thank you so much for all your prayers during this covid 19 and heavy rain in our state. Lord touched new souls and added to the church.
Tithes and Offerings
You can give in several ways:
- There is an Offering button in the giving section below as well as on the Home Page upper left corner.
- You can also mail your gifts to LSF – PO Box 103 – Warrens, WI 54666
Memory Section – Matthew 6:5-8 (CSB)
How to Pray
5 “Whenever you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites, because they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by people. Truly I tell you, they have their reward. 6 But when you pray, go into your private room, shut your door, and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. 7 When you pray, don’t babble like the Gentiles, since they imagine they’ll be heard for their many words. 8 Don’t be like them, because your Father knows the things you need before you ask him.
(38) “Give, and it will be given to you; a good measure – pressed down, shaken together, and running over – will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.”
– Luke 6:38 CSB
Here’s what I want us to do… (words of prophesy )
- Shift our weekly meeting from Sunday morning to Friday evening.
- Shift our focus to becoming more missional.
- Move from consumer to missional living.
- Equip the Body of Christ for ministry and warfare.
- Our mission is to Build Up the Body of Christ.
- This includes those that believe and those about to.
- Friday nights allow believers from other churches to participate.
- This opens the weekend to be missional, applying what we have learned.
- It has the potential to create opportunities for us to work together with the larger Body of Christ in Warrens for Warrens.
- Our culture is changing, and we need to allow God to teach us how to walk in His way in the changing context (New thing – walk in what I teach). Applying His way to our context is Acts 29.
Here’s what it will take…
- The commitment of the members to meet on Friday evenings (move to Friday, He’ll meet us)..
- The commitment of the members to become more missional by:
- Proclamation and Demonstration
- Attending another local church on Sunday with conversations on Friday’s topic to gain insight.
- Going to another person’s house or inviting them to yours and sharing what we covered to gain insight.
- Through these conversations, we can practice our listening skills and gospel fluency.
- As opportunity arises we can minister to our brothers and sisters.
- Learning to live in the presence of God.
- As we move, He meets us. – (20) And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them and confirmed the word by the accompanying signs.] – Mark 16:20 CSB
- He will confirm with signs, wonders, and miracles.
- Move out and gather the scattered sheep.
- Support team for the mission of serving the Body of Christ (others [hungry] will join in we don’t know of)
- Darin this is what you are called to do.
- This is My deal.
- History –
- WorshipMob visit – enter God’s presence on Friday nights.
- Sensing a change in the structure of the Church for over a decade.
Here are the milestones…
- Shift Sunday to Friday the first Friday of November. [11/6/2020]
- After Action Review at QBM for Q1 2021. [12/18/2020]
Here’s what we should see…
- We are more missional in our walk.
- We are increasing our ministry with others in Warrens.
- We see God move.
Response – How do you proclaim the gospel?
- We proclaim the gospel through street preaching, individual bible studies, and tracts
Guest Speaker – Carlos Vargas
What Is Your Perception?
Are you reacting in the flesh OR responding in the Spirit?
– Diane Vargas